Mr. Anuj Sharma is one of country's leading safety and security consultant and trainer with over 18 years of experience.
He founded Invictus Survival Sciences in 2007 with the sole purpose of spreading awareness about various aspects of personal and organizational safety, across all sections of society. He is currently serving as the Director &Principal Consultant at Invictus.
Graduation: B.Tech. (Elec & Comm.)
Masters: MBA (Disaster Management)
Specialized Courses: Various short term capsule courses focused on varying safety aspects
Field: Safety & Security Consultancy
Experience: 18 Years
- Govt. Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Para Military Units
Areas of Specialization:
Women Safety & Empowerment
Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace
Diversity & Inclusion
- Trained over 70,000 people on various aspects of safety, security & wellness through direct training programs
- Consultant to Delhi Police and Haryana Police in varying capacities, including
- New Initiatives & Force Modernization
- Women Safety & Empowerment
- Emergency Call Handling Procedures
- Gender & Behavioral Sensitization
- Increasing Role of Technology in Modern Policing
- Consultant / External ICC member to various leading corporates on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- Trained Delhi Police ICC on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act
- Has been the brains behind creating an Online Module on POSH to ensure last mile reachability for the subject
- Was instrumental in launching the HIMMAT safety app by Delhi Police
- Consultant and/or trainer to several Govt. agencies and PSUs, like, Airports Authority of India, National Informatics Center, SCERT, Indian Oil, Delhi Metro, Bharat Petroleum and many more, on varying aspects of safety and security
- Featured on various Indian and International television channels, and has been covered by several leading newspapers and publications
Over the years, Anuj has authored various,
- Training Manuals
- Guideline Documents, and Articles
Anuj also regularly involves himself in various CSR activities, in both corporate as well as individual capacity. He is associated with various NGOs as well. He constantly strives to make quality, standardized and practical safety trainings available for all sections of society.