Mr. Zalmay Akbarwho has studied Business, Management, HR and Leadership is Head of HR at Moby Group is a visionary, dynamic and performance-focused HR professional with over 12 years of hands-on experience in ( Banks, Media & Education sectors), working in an international capacity in realizing the future goals of organizations, implementing best practices and building multi-level consensus for large change (readiness). Being a global transformational & inspirational leader skilled in driving initiatives to build organizational infrastructure in dynamic start-ups or turnaround human resource departments and collaborating the business to deliver measurable results through implementation of coherent HR strategies congruent to the organizational vision and objectives and designing change initiatives whilst improving internal processes and procedures within any demanding environment, project deadlines and budgets.
- Partnered with senior management to establish & communicate Corporate Vision, & Mission Statement across the Group by incorporating global thinking into HR policies and procedures to enhance employee effectiveness.
- Change leader, skilled in identifying development needs and providing exceptional mentoring, coaching and change strategies to all staff, supporting the business to move from transactional to transformational mindset.
- Improved HR, operational and, risk controls in various business units through effective use of business processes and corporate governance.
- Designed and implemented group-wide appraisal, reward system, recruitment, personnel administration, corporate scorecard and personal development planning for employees from all disciplines/business units.
- Successful track record in leading, managing, motivating, coaching, nurturing and developing individuals and teams.
Video dedicated to World HRD:
Media Coverages :