Ashish Patel is the Managing Director & Founder Consultant of Euphoria Consulting, one of Asia’s quite well known Organisational Development and Human Resources Consulting firm.
Ashishcarries with him 21 years experience which is a stalwart combination of corporate milieu and consultancy.
He has conducted more than 650 workshops spread over industry and academia in USA, UK, Russia, Belgium, France,Singapore, Thailand, Hongkong, Sri Lanka, GCC Countries & India.
Ashish’s proficiency is as :
- Champion Business Transformation Project - initiating organizational diagnosis followed by agreed planned intervention designs and necessary reviews / feedback
- Leadership Strategy Coach in defining and re-aligning individual leadership style in context to business strategy
- Role of an Internal Leadership Coach, initiating strategic & behavioural changes
During his coaching assignments, he has designed various interventions in consultation with the client requirement. He has done extensive work in the areas of Organizational Diagnosis, Business Transformation, Leadership Development, Organizational Culture and establishing employee connect, Organization Strategy Building, Cross Functional Synergy building, etc.
He is doing extensive research on the areas of entrepreneurship and family business models to extend co-creation concept framework in the family entrepreneurship.
Ashish also plays an important role as :
- Member of Company Operating board (corporate stint) to align the business strategy with day to day operational challenges.
- Empanelled mentor& Business Scaling up Coach for Entrepreneurship centre at 3 prestigious incubation centres
- Faculty for Leadership, Culture studies and Scalability at Business Schools in Singapore, Dubai & India
- Special invitation to be Jury and Mentor for “Power of Ideas – 2010” an initiative by Economic times and IIM – Ahmedabad.
- Speaker at international conferences (World HRD Congress, World Coaching Congress, World SME Summit, Asia Retail Congress, ASIA Pacific HRM Congress, World OD Summit)