Hi Tech-Hi Touch HR Leader with strategic HR leadership expertise, with over 16+ years of work experience at multinationals and matrix organizations around 10 geographies including; UAE, KSA, Jordan, Egypt, India, Manila and Europe. Delivered high impact People Focused Business solutions for over $5 billion projects in Business Process Outsourcing. Led & Managed Strategic HR plans and programs for over 3500 employees from over 35+ nationalities across the world. Work closely and advise strategic HR to Business leaders, CX group, CFO’s and business owners. Delivered and sustained high profitability for projects & business at 10 – 12% on yearly basis, last year was 40% growth and ensured low Human Capital Cost
Brief summary of your role and main HR responsibilities and accountabilities:
Reporting to Chief Human Resources Officer & Managing Director Middle East at Dubai,
I am leading the HR department in Middle East including – UAE, KSA, Jordan, India (Staff servicing Middle East) with high value consultant headcount of 3500 employees & 7 direct reports delivering projects value more than $154m
Teleperformance specializes in outsourced Omni channel customer experience management, also known as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). The company provides customer acquisition, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media, and other services around the world. Teleperformance has 300,000 employeesacross 350 contact centers in 80 countries and serves over 170 markets. Countries in which Teleperformance operates include France, Lebanon, United Kingdom, Albania, Brazil, Chile, Philippines, Guyana, India, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Greece, Portugal, the United States, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Australia, the Netherlands, Suriname, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Slovak Republic and Czech Republic.Teleperformance is one of the world's largest BPO companies; it is valued at $5.3 billion
- Design, development and lead execution of human resource (HR) strategies, programs, policies, and procedures to sustain company business objectives in Middle East
- Led strategic resources needed for sustaining organizational expansion plans and new client acquisition for outsourcing and government services workstreams.
- Work closely as HR Business Partner, leading the local HR countries within Middle East region.
- Lead Middle East country - wise various HR functions to establish recruitment, training and development, organizational design, compensation and benefits and employee engagement lines. Design and lead total rewards including incentives for entire Middle East Region.
- Lead HR Innovation initiatives in RPA & AI, created 2 HR BOT’s for HR, These BOT’s got awarded at CIPD HR Awards in “Best Digital Initiative in HR / L&D - CIPD Middle East People Awards 2019”