Specialist HR in the R&D Unit of TCS / Chief Technology Organization (CTO) of Tata Consultancy Services based out of Mumbai.
Started HR career as an EP recruiter in the year 2009 and progressed to be the Souring Lead for the entire Eastern Region and thereon moved on to be the Experienced Professional (EP) Hiring Lead for the region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primary role being to attract and onboard Niche hires and interns from premium tier 1 institutes like IITs and alike, across India.
- Also, handling and facilitating the talent engagement activities for associates across the Research and Development unit, pan India.
- Facilitating the process of engaging senior professors from premium tier 1 institutes with our unit.
- In the past, have lead the Experienced Professional hiring for Eastern Region with a team of around 20 members. Setting the internal targets for the team, designing strategies to meet hiring targets with balanced sourcing mix (employee referrals, direct candidates, through placement agencies) and low hiring cost, ensuring win-win situation for all stakeholders and meeting various matrices like Hiring Targets, TAT, Cost per hire, SLAs.
- Have interacted with business to understand the requirements projections and ensure an effective staffing plan.
- Have been part of Recruitment Process Audits and also conducted HR skill training for MBA-HR joiners, Interview panelist and recruitment team members across India.
Professional Appreciation received:
- Awarded the "HR Tech Leader Award" at the 24th Edition of the World HRD Congress 2016's special feature "HR Tech Seminar & Awards" (15-Feb-2016).
- Awarded STAR OF THE MONTH (04-Jan-2013) for outstanding support in resource identification and mass recruitment.
- CLP Faculty Award (16-Jan-2012)for faculty contribution to the organization through training.
- Awarded STAR OF THE MONTH (29-Oct-2010) for efforts made in meeting recruitment targets with more than 100 offers in 1 month.
Current Professional memberships:
- National HRD Network (NHRD)
- National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM).