Thought leader who is committed towards working across businesses and geographies to position Microsoft as an employer of choice. Engaged in university and early in career hiring programs, branding and talent engagement.
With a glorious career of close to a decade, have had the exposure and opportunity to work towards various facets of Staffing and Staffing Programs which includes identifying innovative hiring methodologies, setting up business centers across the globe and enhancing efficiencies and capabilities in the function.
Prior to Microsoft
- HR leader with Google India and a significant contributor to the headcount growth of the company while keeping the bar high. Building the team and a consultant to business in approaching broader goals and targets.
- Amongst the first few employees of Deloitte India and part of the core team that worked on creating outsourced HR as a function and introducing its aspect to the global leaders.
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Trainer on various OD and other HR tools
- TedEx Speaker
- SHEROES Mentor supporting the return of women on a career break
- Passion for theatre; Script writer
- Avid reader