Steve Lowisz is an authority on all things talent, personal development, and business leadership. With experience consulting start-ups, equity-backed, and Fortune 500 companies around the world, you can count on Steve for expert insights and actionable advice. Best known as the Founder and CEO of Qualigence International, Steve is a successful Five-time entrepreneur with over two decades of practical business experience.
With a unique and unconventional delivery style, Steve understands how to connect with everyone trom executives and entrepreneurs to human resources and recruiters. As a result, companies including Cisco Systems, Starbucks, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, Miller, Walgreen's and many others have engaged Steve as a speaker to educate, inspire, and uncover the true potential within theirteams.
- Michigan Small Business Person of the Year
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch
- E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- Qualigence Won Best & Brightest Places to Work in the Nation
- Bank Board Member 2003 - 2008
- Official Member of Forbes HR council
- Published Author ”Recruiting Sucks.. But It Doesn’t Have To”