Energetic, Inspiring & Impactful Business Leader
- Sharon Looney is a highly experienced business leader with well-demonstrated track record and expertise in leading monumental transformational projects within some of the worlds largest global organizations.
- Sharon's approach to change, activates the sense of purpose and personal motivation to change which enables leaders, teams and businesses to surpass new challenges.
- Particular interest and experience in Technology-enabled HR transformation, talent and succession and employee engagement
Background & Differentiators
- Sharon's expertise is anchored in driving organizational value through leadership development, employee engagement, empowerment and leadership development
- A key differentiator for Sharon is her deep cross cultural experience of leading global HR initiatives across multiple geographic locations to include China, India, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, North/South America and multiple European landscapes.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Accelerating change & transformation
- Organizational design & development
- Leadership development, Talent & Succession Planning
Academic and Professional background
Sharon Looney is holder of an Msc Degree in Strategic Human Resources Leadership from Sheffield Hallam University, UK She is a certified/qualified practitioner of multiple tools and instruments in organizational / leadership development and executive coaching.