Dr. Arun Bhardwaj
Dr. Arun Bhardwaj is an internationally celebrated keynote
speaker and a global thought leader on corporate happiness,
emotional wellbeing, innovation, and peak-performance mindset.
Dr. Arun has 25+ years of global leadership experience working with Motorola, Samsung, Lucent (Bell Labs), and Dell; executing a breadth of leadership roles including engineering, product management, marketing and sales.
Dr. Arun has inspired peak performance mindset and culture of excellence in 350+ organizations globally with his Engineering Happiness® programs touching more than 150,000 lives. He has been invited to deliver keynote at leadership forums, business conclaves, and international conferences worldwide. He has conducted people and business transformation programs for Fortune 500 companies and premier academic institutions in Europe, Africa, and Asia. Dr. Arun has helped governments in designing inspirational classrooms based on innovative Student Happiness Index framework. He has conducted mental conditioning workshops for the National Sports Teams and the Indian Army. He is now cross-pollinating his diverse domain experience as people and business transformation strategist.
Dr. Arun has also authored "The Book of Reflections" that utilizes ancient wisdom in a story based introspective framework to inspire peace, prosperity and joy.
Dr. Arun has been conferred with prestigious felicitations including:
- "Friend of Africa Award for Social Impact" at Pan African Humanitarian Summit 2019 for his Engineering Happiness Tour of Africa and "Inspiring One Million Smiles in Africa" campaign
- A felicitation from the President of Namibia Dr. Geingob during his Engineering Happiness Tour of Namibia
- "51 Most Fabulous Global Happiness Leaders" award at World HRD Congress in 2019 for his innovation in the field of personal and business transformation
- Gold Medalist (with Honors) in B.Tech from National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (H.P.)
- MBA from California State University
- PhD focused on nurturing happiness and peak performance mindset in organizations
Dr. Arun's programs are a powerful blend of his experiential learning, neurosciences, modern research and the principles of ancient wisdom.
He has founded Happiness Technology with the vision to inspire people to realize their full creative potential and live a meaningful happy life.
To find more about Dr. Arun Bhardwaj and his programs, visit www.arunb.com