Fusion Group of Companies
A Firm and Staunch Believer & Practitioner of "PEOPLE COME FIRST BEFORE STRATEGY"
Basab Bordoloi is currently withFusion Group of Companies, Fusion BPO Services Group delivers world-class call center, outsourcing and customer care services from27 global centers across 14 countries covering APAC, EMEA and NATLAM.
With over 28 years of experience in the HR industry, Basab Bordoloi stands tall today as a leader. An enviable experience coupled with a liberal amount of hands-on experience in policy formulation and implementation, industrial and employee relations, along with a mastery of statutory compliance and administration have led him to his current position.
He has been associated with Ison Xperiences Ltd, Spice Communication & BPO Ltd, Jubilant Food Works Ltd, Barbeque Nation Hospitality Ltd, ,SupportscapeInc, Ambience India, Aptech Ltd, and United Parcel Service (UPS) in various HR leadership Roles.
Mention Worthy Accolades
- CHRO of the Year award in Global HR Excellence Awards - 2022
- Most Powerful HR Professional of India award in Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards - 2010
- One of the 50 Most Influential HR Tech Leaders at the Asia Pacific HRM Congress
- One of the 101 Most Fabulous Coaching Leaders at the Asia Pacific HRM Congress
- The recipient of the HR Leadership Award by the Employer Branding Institute, and Was part of the World HRD Congress Advisory Council in 2014
Over the years, he's become a seasoned business and people leader with a drive. There is a solid track record of driving business strategy successfully, business and cultural transformation, leading large teams and creating a work environment that enhances productivity as well as employee, customer and shareholder satisfaction. His proven ability towards scaling startups to become large businesses; turning around non-profitable businesses into profit centers; leveraging a deep understanding of global markets; sharp financial acumen; empathetic leadership have turned him into an HR leader for all seasons.
Educationally, Basab graduated from Gauhati University, completed his PGDBM from All India Management Association, New Delhi, and has an Executive Diploma in Leadership Development from IIM-Kolkata.
His earlier employment includes stints in several organizations including Spice Telecom & BPO, Support scape, Jubilant Food Works, and the Sayaji Groups. Currently he leads the Global HR team at ISON Xperiences.
He started his career with Elbee-UPS as a management trainee.
Mention in Digital and Print Media
- Author & Contributor at People Matters
- Featured as Executive Focus on The Human Factor
- News Mention : Indian Express
- Speaker Mention : Best work places conference
- World HRD Conference Council member