Dr. Siddhartha Pandey (An MBA-HR, P.G.-Corporate Governance, Master’s in Science-Counseling & Psychotherapy and Doctorate in Management) is presently driving the Group HR vertical of Balasore Alloys Ltd.Prior to Balasore Alloys Ltd, Dr. Pandey has successfully lead the Human Resource Department for Companies like EMC Ltd, Bhushan Power & Steel Limited as CPO & Group Head (HR), Shristi Infrastructure Ltd, Adhunik Ltd, Simplex Infrastructure Ltd, Electrosteel Ltd and others.
Dr. Siddhartha Pandey was heading the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) Eastern Region HR Sub-Committee from the fore front for the financial year 2016-17. Dr. Pandey has also been instrumental and the founder of HRD All India, which is a platform for bringing all the members of the HR fraternity together and promoting the new comers / youth in the HR fraternity.
He was also an active member of Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industries (BCC&I), and Merchants’ Chamber of Commerce (MCC).
Rewards, Recognitions & Invitations:
- Awarded as “BEST CHRO of the Year” at the Genius HR Excellence Awards held on 17th August, 2016 at Mumbai.
- Awarded as “The Youngest Successful HR Professional” at the India Leadership Summit 2012 by BCCI and EIILM on 1st February 2012. A joint initiative by The Bengal Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management.
- Awarded for “Global H.R. Excellence Contribution” at World HRD Congress 2011 – 12 organized by Star News and Bloomberg on 16th – 18th February, 2012 at Mumbai on 16-18th of February 2012.
- On 22nd August, 2016, Dr. Pandey was invited to the Conference on “Building a Knowledge Society and Enabling Make in India”, organized by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII). The occasion was graced by Honorable President of India along with renowned personalities from across the industries.
- Dr. Siddhartha Pandey was at CII Kolkata in October 2015 to deliver an interactive programme on "Conflict Management & HR Tact’s” and how to deal with conflict in any well-established organization.
- Dr. Pandey was also a leading member of the Panel Discussion on “Leadership for 2020”, organized by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), where the event was enlightened by the presence of Mr. Harshvardhan Neotia - Managing Director, Bengal Ambuja Housing Development, and Mr. Rahul Bajaj.
- In November 2015, Dr. Siddhartha Pandey was invited to SXC Vision 2020, held at MCC Chambers of Commerce & Industry, where he got to share his experiences with some of the living legends like Dr. J. Felix Raj - Principal of St. Xavier’s College, Shri. R. S. Agarwal and Shri. R. S. Goenka - Joint Chairman of Emami Group.
- Dr. Pandey was also invited to be part of “Industry Trade Union Dialogue Forum” held on 19th August, 2016 at Kolkata, where the topic for discussion was “An Imperative for Growth and Development”, organized by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
- Board of Practical Training under the Ministry of HRD (Govt. of India) organized a session where Dr. Siddhartha Pandey shared the platform with many dignitaries like Mr. Harsh Jha (Ex CMD-Tata Metlaliks & Chairman BOPT), and Mr. I. Ahmed (Director of BOPT).
- Dr. Siddhartha Pandey was at Power Sector Skill Council organized by Ernst & Young (E&Y). It was a serious and constructive step towards National skill development program. The endeavor and mission was initiated by Power Sector Skill Council, National Skill Development Council, BOPT - Ministry of Human Resource supported by E&Y and Indian Electrical & Manufactures Association. The topic of discussion was how to bridge the talent gap in power sector and what measures can be taken to develop the require skill in this sector.